General AnyCar/Enduro Rules
Any areas not covered in the rules shall be left to the discretion of management.
1) All drivers must be 16 years of age or older. All drivers under 18 years of age must have a signed, notarized minor’s release requiring a parent or guardian signature. This release, plus the registration form.
2) A mandatory meeting for all drivers will be held each night. Location of meeting will be announced on RaceDay Schedule.
3) All cars will be checked for safety rules only before the race and will be impounded until race time. All cars must be parked in the infield to be checked. After the race, the top 3 cars will be inspected for rule violations. If any car is found to be illegal for any reason, the driver will be disqualified and not be paid.
4) Lineup will be determined by how they enter the track.
5) The race will be started with four cars abreast with a maximum of 120 cars.
6) Drivers will hold their position until the green flag is displayed.
7) The yellow flag will not be used. If there are cars with breakdowns or cars in accidents, the other cars will avoid them while continuing to race.
8) The red flag will be displayed if there is a fire, rollover, or the track is blocked. All cars must stop immediately. There will be no assistance from the pit crews who are not allowed on the track at any time. The race will be restarted with the cars in the same position as before the red flag after a 10-second countdown from the announcer and fans.
9) If your car is black flagged for any reason, you must exit the track immediately.
10) If you have a flat tire, you must park immediately or you will not be allowed to race in the future. This rule will be followed no matter what.
11) Unless a hazard exists, the driver may not get out of his/her car on the racing surface or service his/her car in the infield.
12) In the event your car becomes inoperable, try to get off the track. If you stall, you will be removed from the track as soon as possible.
13) The flagman will indicate the middle of the race with cross flags. The white flag will indicate the leader is on the last lap.
14) Driver changes are not allowed.
15) Cars will be allowed to enter pits for repair or servicing during green flag racing only. Pit stops/refueling allowed only in designated areas. Re-entry to the race surface will be allowed as the track officials indicate.
16) Pit stops in the pit area must be done in an safe fashion.
17) Disqualification is the penalty for any violations.
18) The first car to complete the race or when two hours has expired is the winner, subject to post-race inspection.
19) The official finish of the enduro will be posted on our Web site.
20) Entry Fee is $50 per car.
21) Payoff: Top 5*:
*Payoff assumes 20 entrants. If there are more or less than 20 entrants, the purse will be adjusted pro-rata up or down, respectively.
General Car Rules:
1) Any car. No T-tops or convertibles.
2) Cars must be strictly stock with NO modifications. This includes all engine components, drive train, suspension, ignition system or cooling system, exhaust system, and axles.
3) No chopping, channeling, bracing or shortening of frame allowed (door plates may be used for safety only). No exceptions. Full steel body must remain original and intact at all times. No rub rails or sharp edges on outside of body.
4) Passenger tires only. Wheels and tires must be of like size on all four corners. Right front wheel MUST be reinforced to prevent its loss during race. Plating washers and/or oversized nuts must be used. Tire size: any size original stock rim is acceptable. No altering tires in any way. No mud or snow tires (i.e. those designed specifically for mud or snow. Regular road tires that say “M&S” are acceptable). No bias ply tired allowed. No pipes or protectors welded over tire valve stem.
5) No turbos (or superchargers) allowed. One stock carburetor (2 or 4 barrel) or fuel injection only.
6) Batteries must be located in original position under hood and securely fastened.
7) Hoods and deck lids must have original hinges or pins/chains keeping them in place or they must be removed.
8) The stock steel floor pan, firewalls, truck floor, and wheel wells must be retained.
9) All cars must have a windshield or, if windshield is removed, car must have bracing over the windshield area covered with mesh. All other glass and trim must be removed including headlights, taillights, and all mirror assemblies. No broken glass allowed in car. Windshield wipers and washers are highly recommended if windshield is intact.
10) Must have steering wheel, steering column and pedals in stock position (removable steering wheels are acceptable).
11) Car’s interior must be completely gutted except dash and front seat. Dash can be removed also if you wish.
12) Stock seat allowed but racing seat recommended.
13) No passengers allowed.
14) Drivers door must be welded, chained, or bolted shut. If driver’s door comes open, the car will be disqualified.
15) Bumpers must be chained or reinforced to frame to keep it from dropping onto the track.
1) Fire suit gloves and neck collar highly recommended. If not wearing a fire suit, cotton long-sleeved protection is required. No nylon clothing or nylon shoes allowed.
2) Helmet required.
3) Racing type seat belt and harness recommended. Minimum of stock seat belt required.
4) Roll cage inside cockpit recommended.
5) Extra bracing may be installed as a safety feature only and may not reinforce the body or frame or alter the geometry of the car. Roll bar installation is subject to inspection and will be closely scrutinized.
6) Gas tanks located above or in front of rear axle do not have to be relocated. All others must be replaced with a fuel cell (maximum 12 gallons) or boat tank (maximum of 6.6 gallons). Fuel cell/boat tank must be secured and located in the front of the trunk. The fuel line must exit from the top or side of cell/boat tank. A complete firewall must seal the trunk area from the driver’s compartment if the fuel tank is placed in the trunk. No gas line in driver’s compartment.
1) The track can purchase the winning car for $200.00 after the event, less fuel cell (if used), fire extinguisher, racing seat and harness system. If the winning driver refuses the claim, he/she loses all prize money and second place will be declared the winner under the same conditions.
1) Mascots, decorating cars, advertising nicknames, cartoons, etc. are encouraged. Mascots and decorations must be secured to not fall off on track will racing.
2) No suggestive language, symbols, or numbers allowed on car. Anything on the car in bad taste will mean disqualification.
3) Your car number should be painted on both sides of the car in contrasting colors at least 18 inches high and 5 inches wide. It must be legible and fill the entire door space. If you don’t have a legible number you won’t be scored.
4) No 2-way or 1-way radios or cell phones may be used by driver, pit crew or scorer during race.
5) Every competitor is required to run a transponder on their car. Transponders are available for rent from the track at each event. You may also bring your own if it works with our system at no cost to you.